Friday, October 9, 2009

Soul searching and energy

My rant for the day:
I have a lot of soul searching to do,..I yet to know who I am, what I like, and what my purpose is in life. I have gone thru soo much in my lifetime. I have lived my life on the fast lane. Getting married at 17 yr,..having a baby at 18 yr,... getting divorced at 19 yr,...getting remarried and children at 20 yr,...and now divorced with four kids,...25 yrs,...I feel soo old and unhappy,...this is not what I expected my life to be at this time age,...I had dreams very BIG dreams and now I am stuck in a life that my own choices and consequences have developed. I know my favorite color is purple. But aside from that I have no idea who I am? I guess I have not choosen to embrace my life so to speak..I am not a very positive person to begin with. But I know that I need to change this attitude towards life I do not want to look back and be miserable I want happinness I really do,..I want to wake up and be happy in my own skin,..be happy with my surroundings,..Im so tired of all the drama in my life,..there is no time machine I can't go back,..all I can do is move forward in my life but not like this ...

I took erik to school and now drinking my coffee,..

My Goal is to eat small portions and no more soda!!!! and no more food after 7pm and exercise today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment