Friday, May 14, 2010

RECall on Honda,...OMG!!

Yes, I am back and hopefully for a while as my own life has literally been a real rollercoaster,...So, I got the envelope in the mail from Honda saying My Van may have a defect which it did,...due to air escaping into the brakes making the vehicle not stop as fast and cause a crash,...YEAH!! you see I was in a crash back in January and even though I rear ended the vehicle I caused minimal damaged to his car since I was soo far back and even turned but my van wouldn't stop. I knew I had not been following close and NOBODY believed me when I told them that something was wrong,...and now I get this letter which makes me giddy inside and can't wait to call the insurance company and proceed from here. The LORD is GOOD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment