Saturday, May 15, 2010

The ToothFairy Fly's In

So, Wee's three front teeth were taken out,...here's what happened... Picture Mother's day , 2010 we are all at my mother n laws house. Drama FREE!! Julie ( my sister n law) and I even had a shot with the rest of the family...and then suddenly there is a loud cry from two kids with the rest of the clan following all talking at once about what happened. All I could pay attention to is the massive blood my son was gushing out from his mouth. As well as the tooth that was hanging out. Wee's cousin and him at been running and clashed and bumped each other soo hard that his teeth indented on her upper eyebrow and poor wee's teeth were done so. We took him to the E.R. they gave him Ibuprofen and told us to wait until the morning to go to the Dentist.
In the morning, we took him and they took the two front teeth plus one on the right side. :"( My poor baby, this was just a freak accident and now he is toothless. Atleast, he is about to turn 6 and his teeth wont take that long to grow back I hope!!

OH, but after all this ALL the kids Exclaimed the next day ( since we went back to mother n laws house for Mothers Day Part 2 ) how much money the toothfairy would leave him. In which, My DH and I looked at each other and were like huh? what? money? mucho?
So, we waited since it was "way to windy for the toothfairy to fly" ( we needed to save up some money for this ) oh and we did argue about this since DH said we should only give him 10 dollars. I told him are you crazy the boy lost three teeth,..I said 60 dollars should do it. Yeah, that didn't go so well. We ended up giving him only 30 dollars. I know 30 dollars is alot but I feel bad that he went thru this. I do have reasoning for this amount. There is a airplane toy he has been wanting that cost that much so now he can buy it.

So, Last night,...Wee was oh so excited asking me a bunch of questions about the toothfairy that I was just making up as the conversation went on further and he fell asleep. I wrote a note I mean the "ToothFairy" wrote him a note and snuck the money and the note under the pillow and put the teeth in a treasure chest hehehe. The Boy was over excited to see the money he didn't even care about the note but I read it to him anyway, since the "ToothFairy" wrote it to him. She even told him to be nice to his sisters lol!!

I doubt any kid will get that much money ever since I still have two left after this one. I just felt bad since it wasn't time for him to lose his teeth. He is such an awesome kid,..I love him soo much and seeing him go thru the pain and all I just want him to feel better somehow. Ofcourse, without going bankcrupt as well!!!

xoxoxDaisy

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog! I enjoyed reading your posts. Keep up the good blogging! I would've given extra from the tooth fairy too, since he went through unnecessary trauma to lose those teeth! Poor baby!

    Be Blessed!

    ReplyDelete